Monday, August 14, 2006

Another episode of "Desparate Housewives" (and possibly the last.)


Remember this post? Desperate Housewives

Well, early Saturday morning there was a big ruckus down the street, complete with police cruisers and an ambulance. It seems that her husband decided to go back to his abusive ways, which disappoints me because apparently what I did was only temporary. Anyway, he came home drunk early that morning and started up with his wife. They argued back and forth until she said something that flipped his switch. According to the arresting officer (a friend), "He beat the living hell out of her". From his (the officer) initial assessment she had two black eyes, a broken nose, a bloody lip and possibly a few broken ribs. His fellow officer said "That bastard really did a number on her."

I turned back to my friend and asked, "Is she going to be okay?" and he replied by saying "Oh yeah, she should heal up ok. She's just over there talking to the officer who was first on the scene." I looked around and didn't see her cocksucker of a husband anywhere. So I asked officer Tim, "I guess you guys already hauled that asshole off to jail, huh?" He came back with, "No, not yet. He's over in the ambulance with a butcher knife in his chest." He then laughed when the look on my face changed and said "Hell hath no fucking fury, huh? ... Well, I hope one of them seriously fucking considers divorce now!"

We both laughed and joked for a few minutes before I started to say my goodbyes when he stopped me dead in my tracks by saying, "Don't be surprised if you are subpoenaed to testify. She mentioned you in her report." ... I simply grumbled out an "Oh, ok" and I know damn well he could see the displeasure on my face. He got a big laugh out of it because he knows damn well I hate jury duty, let alone being called as a witness in a trial. ** sigh **
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home