Monday, November 06, 2006

Erection Day?



Just a quick story that made me laugh. A lady I work with who is from Hong Kong, told me to make sure I go out on Tuesday. I was baffled for the first few seconds and asked, where am I going. She then reminded me that Tuesday was Erection Day. Yes, with her typical Asian accent, she told me that I "need to get out and vote on Erection Day."

I asked her if it would be "hard?"

She replied with, "No, its-a reery easy. Its-a aw computah now."

I then said, "I heard its going to be a stiff race."

She said, "I don' rike Repubrican or Demercraht, so I don no."

Me, "I think they are going to blow it all over again."

She then replied with, "Yeah, day-sa gots-a rotta balrs (balls) and I think day reery stink."

I ended with, "Well, you can clean them up with enough time."

And her final comment? "Nah, all dem is-a ass hoes!"

I busted out laughing and she took great pride in being the one who made me laugh because it is usually I who makes everyone else laugh.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home