Thursday, September 21, 2006

From fever to fervor



I apologize for not having been around for a short while. I wound up getting a sinus infection last week on top of a cold. Well, thanks to Clarithromycin the infection was gone in no time. Unfortunately, the cold began to morph into something else, including a 101 fever and my first ear infection ever. It was a real bitch to get rid of. Hell, I'm still in the recovery process and am taking Phenergan w/Codeine, Tessalon Perles, Mucinex and a Zithromax "Z-Pack".

Being that I am on several medications, you can guess that I went to the doctor. Well, I hadn't been to my family doctor in a while and I usually go at night. I come to find out that she retired and that there was an entirely new staff. I was devastated ... that is .... until I saw the new staff. YOWZA!

I was surrounded by hot nurses, hot assistants and a smoking-hot doctor. Had I died and gone to heaven? I didn't know whether to thank them or stick dollar bills between their plump, delicious breasts. I loved my old doctor because she was a damn good doctor, she knew me well and always took care of me. Now I am infatuated with the entire staff and I have deep, dark urges stored away for each and every one of them. To be honest, I can't wait until it's time to go back.

... I think ... I feel ... something coming on.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home