Saturday, February 03, 2007

Televsion's new, great comedy?



I may watch a lot of TV, but there are only a handful of shows that I am actually "in to." HBO will always have my heart, but I have recently started watching the show 30 Rock starring Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan and Alec Baldwin. At first I was expecting just another campy sitcom with a Saturday Night Live hybrid of comedy. Boy, was I wrong. 30 Rock is masterfully written and the actors (yes, even Alec Baldwin) are perfect in their roles. It's refreshing to see comedian Tracy Morgan in a role that lets him truly be himself and it shines through brilliantly. Click the link below to watch the most-recent episode and judge for yourself. I think you will agree with my assessment.

Latest Episode of 30 Rock
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home