Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Upgrade ... I think.

I have upgraded to Haloscan. . I have seen that the majority of you use it and I like the options it offers. I believe I have it exactly how I want it, though I may make some adjustments down the road. I think it looks good, but I am open for suggestions, so feel free to give me your thoughts. Hopefully not too many comments will be lost and my readers will be as content as I am.

By the way, I recreated all of your previous comments. The post times are different, but the message is there as well as your links. Unfortuantely, Haloscan didn't pick up your avatars when I re-posted your comments as "you". Oh well, I guess everything can't be perfect.

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, I added a feature on the side bar (right) that lets you "subscribe" to Violent Daydreams. This will make it so that when a new article is posted, you will receive an email letting you know. The only catch for it being free is that you have to sign up with Bloglet. It's FREE, and who knows? You may want to use it on your site as well. I've tested it and it works well.

Well, that's about it for now. Happy reading.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home