Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Super Bowl Commercials (or Lack Thereof)



I have to say that when it came to the commercials, this was the worst Super Bowl ever. There were only a handful of new commercials and only a few of them were mildly entertaining. In my opinion, only the Fist Pump commercial for Bud Light (see video above) was memorable. Where were the Budweiser Clydesdales? Where was the Geico Gecko? Where was that gut-busting hilarious ad that you can't wait to go into work and talk about? I was severely disappointed and I hope that things will get better next year.

Click Here to see All of the Super Bowl Commercials
|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Look at my web-site i need to save money

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home