Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Geeking Out again



He who has the most toys wins, right?" ROFLMAO

Well, by the picture above, you can see I got another new toy. Meet the latest edition to my electronic empire, the T-Mobile SDA Smart Phone. It runs on Windows Mobile 5.0, can view Office documents, has MSN Messenger and Hotmail built in, allows you to IM with AIM, ICQ and Yahoo and plays MP3, WMA, WAV, MPG, AVI and other media file types via Windows Mobile Media Player. In addition, it has both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability, which means I can browse the web right over my own wireless connection and T-Mobile doesn't get a dime more out of me.

Now, because I was a valued customer, I got this $250 phone for the low, low price of only $99.00. Along with the low price, I also got a leather carrying case and a 1GB mini-SD memory card for storing data, media and applications. You see? If you know how to work the system and talk to companies that rely on your for their monthly income, then you can get quite a bit in return.

The moral of the story kids is, don't ever be afraid to ask for more than what they offer. If they want your money, they will always bend if not break.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home