Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Movie Recommendation

Anyone who has Comcast On-Demand and HBO needs to watch the movie called The Hamburg Cell. I'm sure you can rent it as well, either on PPV or at your local video store.

As IMDB describes the movie, it is a fictionalized account of the hijackers responsible the 9/11 attacks. First and foremost, I can't believe that this movie was even made. It actually tries and humanize those sadistic cocksuckers! It plays like a video diary of one of the hijackers and his induction into the radical movement of Islam.

Well, as much as it seems the makers of the film intended to make us understand why these scumbags would murder innocent people in masses, it had an adverse affect on me. It brought back the images in my head of that day. It made me once again, want to kill any and every muslim I see on the street. No, any arab or anyone who looked arab. And you know what? Now the makers of that movie are on that list too.

Watch it and get as angry as I did. SELF-RIGHTEOUS, RAG-HEADED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home