Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Prank you very much



A co-worker (from Mexico) took the morning off today to watch the Mexico vs. Portugal match. He was so excited because well, because it's the biggest sport in Mexico. Meanwhile, I was watching a web cast of the game at work. So, when I saw that time was winding down and Mexico was losing 2-1, I got an evil streak. I opened up my trusty Microsoft Word, and a few Word-Arts later and a cute little piece of clip-art, my co-worker had a few surprises waiting for him. As you can see from the picture I had a little bit of fun. If you can't read it in the mediocre picture taken with my camera phone, CLICK HERE to see what the sign said.

What really made me laugh was that my Boss felt really bad about it and I can't understand why. He took a 1/2 day from work to watch a soccer game on TV. LOL
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home